We arrived in Budapest at 8:30am in the morning. We rented an apartment and stayed for three days.
Right next to our apartment there was a really good cafe. Every morning we went there for breakfast and ordered and ham and cheese croissant. It was the best croissant ever.
Budapest is split up into two parts. One side is Pest and the other side is Buda. Buda is the more bumpier side with all the hills and Pest is the flatter side with more city life.The two parts are separate by a big river called the Danube. We took a cruise along the Danube. It was so fun. The cruise gave us a great view of Budapest and took about 2 hours. Since we took the cruise at night, all the buildings were lit up and it was so cool!!
Facts about Budapest
1. The Rubik’s Cube was invented by a Hungarian professor named Erno Rubik.
2. Budapest is the capital of Hungary
3. Budapest has one of the biggest parliament buildings in the world.
4. Budapest is divided by the Danube river into two parts: Buda and Pest
5. The Danube is Europe’s second largest river.
Hello = Hello
Thank you = köszönöm
You’re welcome = szívesen
Please = Kerem
Good morning = jó reggelt
Pingback: Budapest - and so we did